CERTIFICATION OF CONFORMITY WITH THE NATIONAL SECURITY SCHEME (ENS) IN THE HIHG CATEGORY.
Certification obtained in 2021.
The National Security Scheme (ENS) is a standard created and promoted by the National Cryptological Center (CCN), which seeks to protect the privacy of citizens’ data when they carry out electronic procedures.
The scope of our certification includes the information systems associated with:
- Services of installation, management, operation, administration, monitoring, auditing, technical assistance and support of solutions and infrastructures of Information Technology and Communications (ICT and IoT) and Computer Security, VSOC management and security surveillance “spidernext”.
- Supply and maintenance services for licenses, hardware, software.
- Data Processing Center services (Datacenter) and cloud services (Cloud Computing) through PaaS or IaaS models, to provide hosting solutions and connectivity to SaaS services.
- Consulting, implementation and audit of Information Security, Legal and regulatory compliance.
- Consulting services, design, development and maintenance of computer applications including solutions based on internet, mobile and desktop environments.
- Data analysis and artificial intelligence services.